On the Transaction page of the teller's UI, a teller can perform the following transactions:
- Withdrawal from customer's savings account.
- Deposit to a customer’s savings account.
These transactions are carried out based on the configuration limit, which the teller manager sets.
To process a transaction (deposit or withdrawal) into a customer’s savings account:
- On the Teller console, click on Transaction in the navigation pane.
- Enter the customer's name or account ID. As you type in the field, the system will recommend a list of customers.
- For KYC purposes, once you click on the customer's name, a mandate containing documents and other information about the customer appears to enable you to verify the customer.
- On the Savings Account field, select the destination account from the drop-down list of customers’ active accounts.
- Enter the transaction amount.
- Select the type of transaction to be processed in the Transaction Type field.
- Enter the transaction description in the Transaction note field.
- Lastly, enter your description in the Cashier note field.
- Click on the "Proceed" button to process the transaction.
The transaction will be automatically processed.
Lastly, the teller can also view their transaction history by clicking on the “View all Transactions” button on the Transaction page.
Updated 3 months ago